View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 07:45 AM   #46 (permalink)
ATL_Red_G35
Base Member

Drives: 03 G35 & 07 350z
ATL_Red_G35 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevr6 View Post
I've never undrstood why the meet up was there. The traffic and harsh parking rules and lack of parking. It also isn't a low rider friendly area. The best road quality is in N.W. Atl area. This is why random meeting places that change would be nice. I tried to get to this meet once and the lot was full of traffic, speed bumps, no parking signs and no empty spots. Of course it was later I found out it was held in a parking structure.

Hmm...Not sure if you're talking about the same place.

This is at Taco Mac Perimeter. We figured it would be central to everyone (Canton, Alpharetta, Gwinnett, Southside, etc.)

There are PLENTY of parking (for hundreds of cars). It's not in front of taco mac but on top of the deck.

Also, we have a lot of Slammed cars that made up there without any problem. Never once did we hear any complaint from others. The Maxima group also has their meets there as well and they were very nice and friendly.

I'm just throwing the options out there for everyone. We have different cars too: Euro, domestic, etc. that came to the meet. But it's mainly Nissan Z and G cars.

FYI, here's couple pics from one of our meet:

Last edited by ATL_Red_G35; 07-08-2010 at 07:54 AM.
ATL_Red_G35 is offline   Reply With Quote