View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 07:11 AM   #30 (permalink)
Bkuz
Base Member

Drives: 350Z
Bkuz is on a distinguished road

This is for AK370Z:

If you want to quote rules for the contests, maybe you so read the part below about technical failures! There was definitely a technical failure when the database crashed!
I am not a sore loser. I am tired of accepting things that are F**ked up in this country and no one accepting accountability. Everything done in this country lately is a big mistake!!! I live on the Gulf of Mexico! A BIG MISTAKE! My friend just came back from Iraq missing both legs! BIG MISTAKE!! Let us lay back and take it up the a__!! Mistakes are the norm for this country lately!

BKuz

General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the
Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond
Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes,
as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.

BKuz