View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 12:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Why the NISMO bar over Stillen or Hotchkis?

The NISMO bar is only marginally stiffer than stock... 27mm front (vs. 26.5mm) and 25.4 mm rear (vs. 24.2mm).

Personally I would go stiffer in the rear (that's what she said). Check out the Stillen/Hotchkis options. There are a few others as well. Most are adjustable rears as well.
Frankly, I just trust that Nissan came up with a good balanced combo, so I thought why mess with that?

I can kick out the rear pretty easily as it is, so marginally stiffer is really all I want, at least for the time being.

Also, I've heard mixed reviews on the durability of Hotchkis bars... speaking of that, anyone know who actually manufactures the Nismo sways?