View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 11:51 PM   #63 (permalink)
209Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 209Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybrid 350GT View Post
Can't go wrong with either rim. You have the CF look and black wrap thing going on, so may as well keep that theme and do option 1.

On a side note... props to Blur for being around for so long. My favorite Blur car ever was the WideBody Integra.....Back in the day, this was Hawtness.
Dang broo big big big props for showing that Integra. Blur has been going for a long long time. Im really glad you came into the thread. You sire are my friend for sure .

I have the right theme but also want to add some color accents. But will not till I get my rims so I can match the accents with the lug nuts and engine bay.

Were you by any chance at SD Autofest?
209Z is offline   Reply With Quote