View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 04:16 PM   #46 (permalink)
tvfreakazoid
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2015 Audi S5; 6spd.
tvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond repute

well let us know when you get it closer to 50k to 100k. It's only at 3k.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GP370Z_Funk View Post
Got 3000 miles on my 370Z here in Seattle, no problems. Like they said, drive it like you stole it. worked on my sport bikes (R1,R1, R6), seems to be working on the car. Got to love Japanese engineering. I've had 33% tint on my windows, and 3M clear bra on the front, and the Jim Wolf POP charger intakes on my car since February 17 (ordered car Jan. 11, Received Feb 2). Not disappointed with any one of my purchases.

Enjoy your car and maybe I'll see you around. I haven't seen any other 370Z's on the road here in Seattle, but my friends say they have, maybe they say yours.

Got you beat, I was the first in Seattle with tinted windows, and 3M clear bra on the front.

http://www.the370z.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1188&dateline=1232328  539
tvfreakazoid is offline   Reply With Quote