View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 05:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Togo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Stuff
Togo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Question...

Why is it always shown on the cans that go = when they are burnt Ti, one side is always 'burned' more than the other? Is there some serious reason to it, or is it just how that particular metal reacted...

I would think with the whole dual concept symmetry would be exercised here as well... Or am I just overthinking this? Its just always made me
You know, I've noticed this too and always wondered the same thing, why is one side burned more than the other. I just figured it was part of the allure.

Joe Clem and Koeppel Nissan
Togo is offline   Reply With Quote