View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 05:22 PM   #36 (permalink)
jadeb0x
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z PW M6
jadeb0x is on a distinguished road

just putting my opinion out there... but there seems to be a lot of favoritism in this regional forum... and it's a little "turn-offish". try to take it back a little and have meets like most other owner's clubs i've been apart of... never did i find it so difficult to just meet with other owners of the same car that i have. i thought it was pretty 'normal' to have parking lot meets in the evening and then get something to eat... at least that's how i was with nasioc.com, rs25.com, scionlife.com, nsxprime.com, etc...

i don't know what negativity is brought upon us if we have a meet at a restaurant or coffee shop... if we're paying customers and we're not doing any illegal burnouts in the parking lot... what's the problem?? i always go eat with my friends, and we all have nice cars, are we forced to leave an establishment just because we've gathered together at one spot? to me, the excuses to not have a 'parking lot' meet are ridiculous... look at the 350Z/G35 group... they've been doing it for yearss... i've known about their meet even before the 370Z came out... why not do the same for the 370Z/G37?

and yes, a central location is the perimeter for everyone... not 28 miles west of the perimeter.... that is unless you want to be central to Alabama owners as well...

as for parts and where i do my installs... i shop around and get the best deal... and i support those who help me out.