View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 02:15 PM   #87 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yzhang12 View Post
sounds about right, if 2 wheels = 3750, then 4 would = 7500. Didn't you just take the check and replace the 2 wheels?
i should have done that. i just took it to the insurance shop. They did a mediocre job in retrospect. They didn't sync the sensors, and i told them the next day that they didn't and they said to birng it back and they'd do it. i said 'ok thanks, so i can just stop by and you'll fix it?' ... ' no we need your car for the whole day' needless to say, i haven't gotten my sensors fixed. should have just used the insurance check to pay for my new wheels, but then, i wouldnt have been able to drive my car for the past month.

how do the police and insurance know that someone didn't just say their wheels got stolen, and just took them off themselves and made a false claim. i mean, obviously its illegal, but considering police/insurance dont do ANYTHING about finding who steals the wheels, how would they know if someone did that.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote