View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 01:17 PM   #44 (permalink)
Togo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Stuff
Togo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond reputeTogo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashburn View Post
A Florida LEO that drives a 370Z... that gets a big from me! Not that I am always obeying the law, but you guys have to put up with a ton of stupid *** people down here.

Luckily you guys don't seem to care about tint here, since I always get between 15-20% and I've been pulled over for other things, but never once a ticket for the tint.
Funny, I went to college in FL. I'd definitely say NY drivers are worse than FL drivers. I also remember when I was down there, a FHP guy pulled over my boss one morning coming to a morning meeting because of his tints.. he was hauling down the highway and was sure he was nailed for his speed but the guy pulled him over strictly because he saw his tints and KNEW they were illegal. They were illegal though, had to be damn near limo tints , lmfao.

Joe Clem and Koeppel Nissan
Togo is offline   Reply With Quote