View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 01:08 PM   #43 (permalink)
flashburn
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Corvette GS 6M
flashburn is just really niceflashburn is just really niceflashburn is just really niceflashburn is just really niceflashburn is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1325 View Post
Hey all, first post. I hope I don't get flamed for being an LEO myself, but the individual did cut you a big break for the unlawful speed. Down here in Florida, 30 MPH+ is mandatory court appearance; not sure about your state. Hopefully it's not a criminal traffic violation.

Following too closely - Not sure of what the statute reads for your state but it's not too promising combined with the unlawful speed.

The tint - Definitely get the receipt provided from your tint shop. Hopefully the tint meter was not calibrated and it'll be dismissed upon showing documentation.
A Florida LEO that drives a 370Z... that gets a big from me! Not that I am always obeying the law, but you guys have to put up with a ton of stupid *** people down here.

Luckily you guys don't seem to care about tint here, since I always get between 15-20% and I've been pulled over for other things, but never once a ticket for the tint.
flashburn is offline   Reply With Quote