View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 01:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeX View Post
"No way in hell would I accept that car! No one buys a brand new car that has to be re-painted! 500 miles on it , that's a Used car, not New!"

I was thinking the same damn thing excuse my language. And saleman said I'm going to lose $1000 on deposit money. I'm not gonna pay them a dime ****.
I would ask, almost demand, they find you a vehicle which proper new miles and without needing to be re-painted. My thoughts, they have not upheld their end, they have not found you a proper vehicle and if they are going to say no, they demand to have your money back for failing to provide you the end product.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote