View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 12:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
msl82
Base Member

Drives: Nissan 370z
msl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond reputemsl82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by par4bmw View Post
Very Nice!!!!

When the painted ones appeared on the blue Z, I posted that I though they would look killer on PG and be a must mod for me. After seeing yours, it is confirmed a must have.

Have you thought of doing the rears? Only a little bit of chrome but it the price was right I would consider it as well. Then if a good looking Nissan emblem could be found the car would be chrome free leaving PG / aluminum.

Love the look and thanks for posting.
I never considered rear, but now you mentioned it, I might think about doing it..lol

I will post up better pictures soon, the pictures doesnt really hit you as hard as in real life. The car looks so much more aggresive and better in real life!!

On the way back after that mod, this guy in the traffic light told me he thought my car was Austin Martin!!, And I told him, "nah man, you cant compare this car to Austin Martin.....................my car is better "

Last edited by msl82; 04-22-2009 at 12:44 PM.
msl82 is offline   Reply With Quote