View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 06:56 AM   #22 (permalink)
johnnydrama
Track Member

Drives: Nismo & FPace SVR
johnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to johnnydrama

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjlazer View Post
Sorry, I took from your post that you thought the ride height was different besides the springs. The Nismo Z has lower springs, so you'll still be getting .9" front and .7" rear after installing the Tein springs on the Nismo Z. So do the math and subtract that from the .4" you already got there. LOL But I think the difference is the tires really. Nice setup though. Get an alignment? I wonder how off the camber will be. I kinda want to do the same thing as you. Lookin for a set of Nismo s-tunes myself
I went in for alignment but their software only had a regular Z suspension setting so I had to come home and dig up the Nismo settings here on the forum. They printed off my alignment specs as they were after the install and I'm not too far off in the rear but the front needs a lil aligning to get it into spec. Not sure if I'm gonna have to get camber arms or not yet. We will see how close they can get it to spec without em. Even tho I'm outta spec right now car still seems to ride and handle quit well. I'm going in next week for alignment so I'll update afterwards.
johnnydrama is offline   Reply With Quote