View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 11:49 PM   #21 (permalink)
tjlazer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34, R35
tjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nicetjlazer is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to tjlazer Send a message via MSN to tjlazer Send a message via Yahoo to tjlazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydrama View Post
Im not sure who ur directing this towards? I know the nismo springs give a .4" drop. I was just saying with the different tires and the Teins I'm now sitting 1.6" lower than i was with my stock Nismo springs. sorry just a lil confused about what u were trying to say or who you were saying it to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydrama View Post
The advertised drop I believe is .9" front and .7" rear. However that's on a regular Z. I believe the nismo already sits about .4" lower. Anyone else with a stock Nismo that could measure how low the front splitter is from the ground would be greatly appreciated so maybe we can confirm what kinda drop I got!
Sorry, I took from your post that you thought the ride height was different besides the springs. The Nismo Z has lower springs, so you'll still be getting .9" front and .7" rear after installing the Tein springs on the Nismo Z. So do the math and subtract that from the .4" you already got there. LOL But I think the difference is the tires really. Nice setup though. Get an alignment? I wonder how off the camber will be. I kinda want to do the same thing as you. Lookin for a set of Nismo s-tunes myself

Last edited by tjlazer; 07-06-2010 at 11:56 PM.
tjlazer is offline   Reply With Quote