View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 11:29 PM   #20 (permalink)
johnnydrama
Track Member

Drives: Nismo & FPace SVR
johnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to johnnydrama

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjlazer View Post
Don't take into account that the Nismo is lower as you are replacing the Nismo springs with the Tein. The Nismo springs are what lower the car, not the model of the car. :P If you were to throw the Nismo springs on a regular Z it would lower it 0.4"
Im not sure who ur directing this towards? I know the nismo springs give a .4" drop. I was just saying with the different tires and the Teins I'm now sitting 1.6" lower than i was with my stock Nismo springs. sorry just a lil confused about what u were trying to say or who you were saying it to.
johnnydrama is offline   Reply With Quote