View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 10:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Windex_
Track Member

Drives: LOW N SLOW!
Windex_ will become famous soon enoughWindex_ will become famous soon enough
Default "technology to blow your mind" I lol'd

I found this craigslist ad while bored and browsing at home. I just couldn't help but bust up laughing.

Technology to blow your mind

Technology to blow your mind - $1000 (Behind you)

Date: 2010-07-06, 9:05AM PDT
Reply to: sale-ctups-1828232977@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have here for sale, a bitchin' piece of technology, the Playstation One.

What's so great about the Playstation One? ******* everything. Soon as you hook this son of a bitch up and turn it on, you'll hear the sound that represents thousands of peoples childhoods since 1996. It's better than a triple stack, goddamn. I could sit here and listen to this bitch start up ALL DAY.

Now if that alone isn't enough to make you possibly over pay for this outdated piece of technology, let me spit some more facts at you.

This fucker plays the old school dope *** Final Fantasy games. Not that cheesy boring Nintendo ****, I'm talkin' about that pretty cut-scene havin' *** Final Fantasy 8 and 9. Not only that, but you can play the best Final Fantasy game of all time on this ****, Final Fantasy 7. What's so good about Final Fantasy 7? Read some ******* reviews. But hey, maybe you're not a Final Fantasy fan. I don't know why the **** not, but anyways, play some fuckin' Tekken 2. That **** has armor king. Yeah, yeah, so does Tekken 6. But do you own an Xbox 360? **** an Xbox 360, you want this ****. If Final Fantasy and Tekken aren't enough for you, well, look up some other fuckin' games. This system has a **** ton. Crash Bandicoot. Ever heard of it? No? **** you then. You don't deserve this ****. Will I give you any of these 5 star bangin' *** games? No, not a chance. I'm doing you a favor just selling you the system. Find these ******* jewel's of video games on your own damn time.

I'll tell you what I will hook you up with though; a controller. Not just any controller folks. The ******* original controller. Not that analog stick bull ****. **** all that. I've got that throwback flat *** Playstation controller, it's like it's ******* weightless. Your hands will love that ****. For real.

Last but not least, don't worry, I got these hookups for your ***. Composite? CHECK. Power? CHECK. Got all you need right here.

So, don't lowball this ****. I told you how bad *** this thing is. So what if the PS3 is out. Do you need internet? Hell no you don't, that's why you have a computer. Online gaming? Sure, if you want to play with a bunch of pre-pubescent teenagers all day. Then I guess you better go over pay for a gay *** PS3.

But if you want the real deal, shoot me an email.

OUT!
Windex_ is offline   Reply With Quote