View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 06:13 PM   #1013 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Hey, I've registered to go down to GA and attend the Z Nationals September 24-26. I will leave from GA headed back to Maryland a day early on Sunday. Sunday is for the drags anyway which I'm not entered in. What caught my eye is there will be 40 slots up for a run at Talladega Grand Prix Raceway for $150.00 according to Dustin"s post from Z1. I guess the Cobb AP and Dyno tune are out and the oil cooler and brakes are in! Anyhow, if anyone else is thinking about it I am going. Have my reservations at the Hampton Inn in Bremen, GA already. Food for thought for discussion on Saturday. Plus we have to set a weekend for crabs at Hariss Crab House. Across the Chesapeake Bay bridge on Kent Island right after you clear the bridge. So much to do this summer!

Last edited by ZCarMan; 07-06-2010 at 08:07 PM.