View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 02:15 PM   #64 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

i wouldn't mind getting stuff for free, nobody would. I can honestly appreciate my car more because I worked for it and paid with my own money. Different families have different values and there is nothing wrong with giving your son or daughter a gift. But if you want them to succeed in life and become a truly good down to earth person, lessons hold more value. To earn something is up to individual interpretation, so it's up to you to decide. Never let anyone tell you otherwise. It doesn't matter if it's getting good grades or working 3 jobs. We've all come to expect anyone who's parents earn a lot for a living to have kids of the Paris Hilton variety. Those who are just plain dumb useless members of society and don't "earn" anything. Not everyone with affluent parents are like that. Just loose the attitude and appreciate what you have.