View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 02:05 PM   #61 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolan1016 View Post
Maybe that's true, I'm not ashamed, these people work their *** of every day to earn essentially nothing. Its pretty depressing to look at and most people never see it.

No matter what I type in here it gets taken the wrong way because people want to always have a certain out look on a 19 year old with a sports car. Sorry if I sounded like a spoiled kid, I was in no way, shape, or form trying to brag about my dads salary, just use it as a example how everyone's situation is not the same. It's his life and he worked hard to get there and I can only hope to be half as successful.

Peace
i was only kidding! but you do sound like someone that misses his dad a lot. go visit him and your mom when you can.