View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 01:37 PM   #44 (permalink)
nolan1016
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z A6
nolan1016 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugoneus View Post
My original responses and comments still stand. Someone who says things like he should find richer friends, speaks loud about their core personal values.

Why don't you tell your dad to make 1/4 of what he makes so he can spend more time with you?

What I care about is "deserving" a certain lifestyles. If you work hard, study hard, have good moral, ethical values and are on your way to becoming a contributing member of the society, that is one thing. If you are just spoiled by your dad with no deserving quality, then you have some problems.

I don't know which category you belong to, either way, I am done with this useless thread.
I fully agree with your assessment. Its futile now because I'm in University. I never asked you to give a half *** about how much I see my parents, if you read the post correctly it was meant to emphasize that money isn't everything and just because someone looks as if they have everything doesn't mean ****.

I don't deserve anything, I know this. I have seen poverty in Asia (where they live) worse then anything in this world. Enough to make anyone break down, its pretty awful. That's why I respect everything I get, when people say that anyone has a opportunity to be something great, they haven't been to these places, where people makes less then a dollar a day.

I have a perfect GPA in University which is more then I can say of a lot of my peers. I work my *** off and study hard so one day I can capitalize on my parents efforts and trust in me to pay my way through school.

There is always going to be people who think you get to much, people who think parents shouldn't pay tuiton, rent, insurance, car bills. Everything pretty much.

Im nothing without my dad? PLEASE. How many people in this world can say they are their own person and their parents did not influence them in any way shape or form (money or other) Get over yourself, in this thread I have not gone around saying OMG WATS UPSS DYDDE DRIVING MY 370Z PARRRRRTYY lIKE a ROCKSTAR Wtht MY DDS MOLLLAAA

Because I'm not that type of person. I'm a respectful adult and the amount of respect you get in these threads from people who are supposedly "mature" and "buy their own things" is ridiculous.

Last edited by nolan1016; 07-06-2010 at 01:43 PM.