View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 01:03 PM   #34 (permalink)
nolan1016
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z A6
nolan1016 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI View Post
It's spoiled kids like you who piss those of us off who can actually afford $40k sports cars at 19.

Why? Because you absolutely DO NOT have the same appreciation for that car that you would if you were paying for it off your own hard-earned money. You don't have to worry about coordinating maintenance or repairs, you don't have to worry about insuring it.

Unless my future kids are just like I am when it comes to cars, they aren't getting anything better than a beater car when they're under my roof. I will pour my entire soul into teaching them how to be successful, but a $40k car as a handout is just ridiculous.
So if I got a lambo or a ferrari would I be super super super spoiled?? I take care of my z better then the majority of the population takes care of their car.

Do I piss you off? So if your parents gave you a z when you were 19 would you have thrown the keys right back at them and said no I dont deserve this?

I'm blessed and grateful for what I have, spoiled is relative and a very stupid word. We are all spoiled to be able to grow up with a roof over our heads and food every night.

There is so much animosity between people who buy stuff themselves and get things from others its ridiculous. Its not my problem your parents didn't purchase you a car and I could care less why they didn't, because in the end all that matters is my life.