View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 12:45 AM   #15 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmonty View Post
Very nice AK! When you have time, could you please post some more pics of the B Pillars from like 5'-10' away, so I can see how it looks with the blue?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLRo View Post
Nice job AK. Would you mind taking a pic of the mirror side so we can see how the inside edge looks. Top and bottom angle would be nice.
No problem. Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by 209Z View Post
ok nowwwww ak needs a a cf hood with a TT kit then u r rdy my friend =]
lol.. I also need to borrow someones credit card! . I was never a fan of cf hood. I wonder how it would look ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Looks good, AK.

Headlights and powdercoated Rays (black) next.
thanks man! I'm very nervous to do stuff to the headlights but with the cf theme I think you're right. Darkened headlight WILL look pretty good. I would LOVE to powdercoat my RAYS to 40th anniversary rims color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibze View Post
Very nice AK! I love love love the front!
thanks. You must see it in person. Looks much better the way it shines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
the fangs overlay looks real good... a great simple alternative to a lip where you can have a unique look but keep OEM bodylines

i like the side mirror covers too i just got some last week for my car... except mine only go at the bottom

Dude, that looks good! I think I will look for a nice cf lip now (no hurry though)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
you are looking more and more like tony every day AK, when's the black TE37's coming?

jk, looks great man!
lmfao! it's all Tony's fault! EVERY week he goes out and puts something new on his Monterey Blue. Then the idea floats in my head for days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
black would be good but the dark grey super laps would really be nice for his car
Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
hell yea it would! DO IT AK!!
Probably not this year! . I bought new tires for the OEM 19" few months back (which will go on this month) and also between HKS exhaust, G3 intake and these cf parts, I'm pushing my yearly "mod budget".

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogoodname View Post
+1 to this request.
The Z looks great and freshen up!!! You so have to get a rear valence and rear spoiler in CF. Would look awesome and goes with the theme.
Thanks man. The rear diffuser is DEF on my list (next cf product). It'll complete the look. As for rear spoiler, I think Mines cf lip would look much better (easier to install too) than total cf spoiler, what you think?
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote