View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 08:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
stormcrow
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 370Z Nismo TT
stormcrow will become famous soon enough
Exclamation 2010 370Z Nismo Twin Turbo For Sale - Only one in the world!

Due to a drastic change in my life, I have come to the conclusion that the 370Z must go. There are ABSOLUTELY ZERO issues with this car either mechanically, interior-wise or body-wise. The car runs and performs flawlessly; no exceptions or surprises. The body and interior are in perfect shape minus some very minor cosmetic damage to the front bumper. (a couple of rock chips and scrapes on bottom of lip) The current mileage is 3500. All work except paint and installation of coilovers has been performed by GT Motorsports (GTM) in California.

The mod list is as follows:

- GTM Stage 2 Twin Turbo kit
- Deatchwerks 600cc injectors
- Walbro 255 Fuel pump
- Dual Tial 50mm Blow Off Valves
- HKS 1 step colder spark plugs
- HKS EVC6 Boost Controller
- Innovate Wideband
- Defi Red Racer Boost Gauge
- 52mm Cups for Gauges
- GTM Race Oil Cooler
- GTM 2.5” Resonated Test Pipes
- GReddy Ti-C TT Exhaust
- Tein Mono-Flex Coilovers
- Hotchkis Sway Bars
- SPL Camber Arms for rear and SPC Toe Bolts
- Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 tires in 265/35/R19 fronts and 305/30/R19 rears
- HomeLink Rear view Mirror
- Custom painted OEM Nismo wheels, headlamp interiors, badges and door handles using Nissan K11 color code.
- Professionally tinted tail lamps using clear and black paint. No vinyl or rattle can junk here.

Price is $50,000 FIRM. Please do not ask if I will go any lower or if we can negotiate as this is the ONLY 2010 370Z Nismo Twin Turbo in the world. Shipping is available at buyer’s expense. Please PM me any questions or feel free to call me at 678.446.8307. My name is Jeremy.

Last edited by stormcrow; 07-05-2010 at 08:23 PM.