View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 05:42 PM   #320 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
If I was going to buy a Tag (which is more likely than me buying a Rolex), I will go for a Carrera Cronograph Automatic. The blue one on a leather strap... I love it! List on the damn thing at Bloomingdales was $3400 last year, though.

The thing about buying a premium watch online is that most of the online vendors are not authorized, which means if you ever have an issue with the watch it will not be serviced under warranty by the manufacturer.
Yea, haven't seen the Carrera discounted. A while back I saw the Omega Seamaster non-automatic quartz for $1,200, nice price. Now it is at $1,695. I came close to pulling the trigger when it was $1,200, but really didn't need it, so I killed the urge, lol.