Thread: Rear fog light
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 04:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZDAD View Post
Can anyone help with the (fog light ??) at the rear of the Z. It is just below the Licence plate. I would like to have this operational but not sure about parts and hookup. I was told by the dealer this is a fog light used in Japan. Can I make it work in the US?
Congrats and Welcome!
I don't know how much this would Help? but here are two threads on the DiY install for the Standard Model your version maybe be different. Unfortunately not to many roadster owners have done this to have a DiY for your particular model. Unless someone with a Roadster can Chime in with this Mod to help .

DIY: of complete FOG LAMP install

DIY:REAR Fog Light install with New harness for US spec 370Z + Radar hardwire w/pics

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote