View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 04:23 PM   #28 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marie9999 View Post
I'm such an idiot - I read that wrong - what a deal - I need to get some sleep!
Yeah, that's actually a pretty good deal. Call back and ask them to make it 29K even and you'll take it (they'll probably counter with 29.5 or so).

A dealer tried to sell me the same set of options on a '09 with a 5K miles on it for nearly 40K.

How many miles? If low, check it out and if it looks good, jump on it.

That said, that MSRP is BS -- it's a year old car. Even if it has 0 miles on it, it's last year's model, and in a few months it will be a TWO year old car.

I don't know what's up with that sales pitch, but they seem motivated to get rid of it -- probably need to clear out the inventory and they are close to getting some sort of big bonus if they unload one more car. Make sure the carfax is clean and check it over with a fine tooth comb.

29K give or take is reasonable if it has low mileage -- good luck!

Last edited by Jordo!; 07-05-2010 at 04:34 PM.
Jordo! is offline   Reply With Quote