View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 03:41 PM   #24 (permalink)
marie9999
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z M6
marie9999 is on a distinguished road

ARGGH - I had forgotten how much I dislike buying cars - here is my first quote on MT6 touring with sport... I of course declined...

Marie,

Good afternoon. My name is CC, Sales Manager with ??? Nissan of ???, and resident of ???. I received your inquiry about the 2009 Nissan 370Z Touring with Sport pkg that I have in stock. It has a MSRP of $38810.00. The deal that I will give you is this: $29990.00!!!!!! This offer is only valid thru July 6th because you lose $500.00 Holiday Bonus Cash after the 6th. This is a ridiculously low price on this car and I guarantee that no other dealer will sell it at that price. This is lower than the advertised price and lower than the price I have on the decal on the side. Also, at this price, I can not even pay a sales commission, so you get to deal direct with me. NO SALESMAN!!! That excites alot of people to know that they are dealing direct with the Executive Manager.

There are of corse a few other perks that will come with your purchase. Being that I live in Seneca, all service needs come with free pick up and delivery to you, and you are provided a free loaner car for as long as you own the car. At this price, I would not hessitate. Please call me and let me know when you plan on coming in and taking delivery of the 370Z Sport Touring. I hope to hear from you soon.

Reguards,

CC
marie9999 is offline   Reply With Quote