View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 09:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgleeI View Post
Hey guys I'm not sure if this is a repost or not (haven't been able to find anything) but I was wondering which coilovers would be a comfortable daily drive ride?

Right now i'm on the Nismo coilover but the ride is too harsh for my taste. Currently I'm looking at either BC ER/KW V3/or HKS.

Which one of those are rebuildable? (or are they all?)

What I'm looking for is a comfortable ride but can also emit a sporty feel when needed and can ultimately perform better than the stock nismo coilovers.

btw. If anyone in SOCAL with coilovers would be kind enough to let me ride in their car for like 5 min, it would be really appreciated PM me

thanks

KW's, Seem to be the most popular and comftable from what I have heard? You are more than Welcome to Our monthly meet and greet in Cerritos, will be meeting next week and Member Zero will attend, and his Z has KW's. Here is a link if your close by and interested? Pm Zero to ask if it's ok of course.
SoCal - Centrally Located Monthly Meet

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote