View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 03:33 PM   #50 (permalink)
Z1804
Premium Member

Drives: 2009 370Z Sport M6
Z1804 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Z1804 Send a message via MSN to Z1804 Send a message via Yahoo to Z1804

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormcrow View Post
I want to say well met to all of the guys that I finally had the opportunity to put faces with the names. I would also like to say a VERY HEARTFELT THANK YOU to the guys at Z1 Motorsports for not only making me feel at home but for taking a lot of time out of their day to help me resolve a small issue. I cannot stress enough how appreciative I am for Spencer, Jon, John, Dustin, Russell, and the other guys at Z1.

As those of you were there during my dyno runs know, the HKS EVC6 had not been calibrated for GA yet and I was basically running spring pressure. After a quick call to Sam@GTM, we were pointed in the proper direction and the EVC was set to defaults and recalibrated. The result was exactly what we expected, 485whp and 420wtq. Sam has also informed me that he is sending a new map with a bit more aggressive tune. Next go around, 500whp will be broken at the same boost level.

I had a blast and again, a huge thank you to Z1 for hosting the event and taking such good care of me and my Zed. I truly look forward to seeing all of you again soon.
Jeremy, I'm happy everything was resolved. See you at the next gathering.

Fairlady Z 2011 Calendar Now on Sale!!!
Z1804 is offline   Reply With Quote