View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 09:12 PM   #36 (permalink)
Forrest
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z Blk 6mt sprt
Forrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond reputeForrest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbs View Post

...and to comment on the flat v metallic black question, the earlier 350z's had flat black (Kuro) and they look like a much deeper, blacker black than the metallics. However, I still prefer the metallic - I think it doesn't show swirl marks quite so easily, for a start - and I've found the colour quite easy to match.

Here's 2 pics of my metallic black car (left) and a non-metallic (right). I think it's quite easy to see the non-metallic is a richer black - even easier to see in real life...

Becuase your in the shade its a tough call on both those cars they both look deep, but if the sun was directly beating down on both i say a different story would be told.

Adding this i actualy sat and stared and stared and yes the one to the right is actualy deeper.

Last edited by Forrest; 04-21-2009 at 09:16 PM.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote