View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 08:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanningZ View Post
This might be relevant. a lot of people commented on the smell in this thread.

Wife drove my Z in 1st gear on the highway
Read that thread a while back...I cringe every time I read it! Fortunately my wife can't drive a manual transmission.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I do think I'm noticing the smells less and less, but it still catches me off guard sometimes. In retrospect, my wife got a 2008 Altima last year and the first night we had it, I actually saw little plumes of smoke rising up in front of the headlights. It's been a great car since day 1, so I assume there is just factory grease, oils, lube, labels, etc that burn off when the engine is hot. Glad to hear that others are noticing the same thing.
spearfish25 is offline   Reply With Quote