Thread: AWD anyone?
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 04:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zat_Zuma View Post
yes, it's possible and it's a straight bolt in to the 370Z.

But you'll need the drivetrain from a G37x and the electronics to make it run. While your at it you, may as well TT to 1000 hp and have the GTR's chase you all day.

Since your spending mad money, you may as well purchase a GTR as your DD, while your at it, so the GTR owners don't get too mad at you.

I would do it but I need to win a major couple million lottery first, so I could afford it and pay someone else to do it.
That's a very good point... the cost of the car itself plus swap, tuning, turbo kit, and any unexpected issues that might crop up would bring you into the price range of a GT-R... meaning unless you REALLY loved the Z, it would be a lot less trouble to just get a GT-R.

That said... I've seen some crazy projects all for love of a particular car...

Check out this "7th gen" Celica built by Fensport
[Fensport UK]: Celica GT4 X

Speaking only for myself, I grew weary of building my Celica and dealing with a constant "make it faster" project, so I sold it and bought a Z.