View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 11:50 AM   #51 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

nah you're not gonna have any luck wiring something into the nissan alarm. The nissan alarm is really useless and wont interface to anything. I got the glass break sensor and tilt sensor. If someone starts banging ont he glass with something metal, the alarm will go off. If the glass in fact breaks, the alarm will obviously also go off. I'd suggest you take the insurance money, but tjlazers wheels, cover your deductible with the extra cash and put whatever is leftover towards the alarm system. If you can't garage your car, you probably don't want to attract any more attention by buying volks or something. If you don't get an alarm, and put that money towards nicer wheels, you are basically saying 'hey guys! come back i've got some more wheels for you!'
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote