View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 11:03 AM   #43 (permalink)
rha600
Base Member

Drives: 05 Honda, 08 SRT8
rha600 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by yzhang12 View Post
Police came, said it was a professional job, left no prints and was probably in and out of there in less than 10 minutes.

The sad thing is, this area has had no crime in the last 30 years the neighborhood was built. Police said the only things he ever came to this area for in the past 3 years with the county was for parties. There's recently been a construction crew working on the parking lot and all fingers really point to them. Even worse... it only perpetuates the stereotype of the poorer class workers (african american/hispanic) who resort to this type of activity because it's a predominately caucasian/asian community.

I'm looking for suggestions for a new set of wheels though: In the market for wheels/tires I'd appreciate any suggestions.
Same thing with me. Thing is, if you were a thief, would you scope out the poor dirty neighborhoods or would you go to the nice wealthy areas where you can find goodies like nice wheels.

The good part about the garage is not the security of it, but the fact that when the criminals are casually driving around looking for a target, your car is out of sight so it's never an issue unless they followed you home.
rha600 is offline   Reply With Quote