View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 10:33 AM   #15 (permalink)
cmmonte92
Base Member

Drives: 09 135i Convertible
cmmonte92 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinPark View Post
I have a manual - that shot up above shows that area on a manual transmission and it is far from clear.

But thanks for all your videos and those pics of the connection to the battery - that's just what I needed - I assume you had to alter that red casing that fits over everything so it can close with the new amp wire connected - I found another thread as well that shows a similar connection setup and altered red casing.

Thanks again SlikNik - I probably wouldn't even think about doing this myself if it hadn't been for your videos - wonder how many people you have inspired/assisted with those.

True, I just finished installing my system last week and watched every single video on this site (at least twice) to make sure I did it right. Good stuff, from some very thoughtful people.

I also had to go through the boot behind the battery for my amp power run; getting to the that rubber plug on the driver's side was damn-near impossible.

Last edited by cmmonte92; 07-03-2010 at 10:38 AM.
cmmonte92 is offline   Reply With Quote