View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 09:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Josh@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2004 G35 Coupe 6MT
Josh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evrumohr View Post
Ok so I was approaching a traffic intersection and I did not notice there were cameras there. I guess my fault was (If I really did do so..) not being able to stop before the pedestrian line. I guess my tires ran over or past it just a little bit. But here's my question... I'm a new proud owner of a 2010 370Z and I don't have license plates yet. Will they be able to trace the violation to me? I'm worried they might be able to since the registration sticker is visible on the windshield. Any input will be MUCH appreciated. TIA!
You're home free.. no way they are zooming in to read a registration sticker.

Those things are all about the power of numbers.. no one is going to sweat a car with no plates.. there's another 10,000 violations in line to move along to.
Josh@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote