View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 09:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
johnnydrama
Track Member

Drives: Nismo & FPace SVR
johnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to johnnydrama
Default Nismo Lowered on Tein S Tech Lowering Springs

Wanted to post some comparison pics between my stock setup and my new setup. On top of the springs I also have Ichiba 10mm spacers installed on the front and rear. I'm also riding on different rubber 265/35/19 front and 305/30/19 rear. The Teins are great couldn't be more happy with them. They ride better than the stock Nismo springs. By better I mean it handles the small inconsistencies in the road much better however you do still feel the big bumps but hey what do you expect. Handling is much improved but can't really weigh in on how much of it is due to the springs themselves but collectively between the springs, spacers, and tires there is much more grip. My front splitter sits 4.3" from the ground at it's lowest point. I didn't measure the stock setup but maybe someone with another Nismo could weigh in for us because I am interested to know how much lower I am riding now. Don't know how much you will be able to see in the pics but in person the overall stance of the car is much sexier. Went with the Teins because it was a drop but not too drastic for I live in southern Indiana and we have great hills and roads to drive on but some can be a lil rough and didn't wanna be bottoming out all the time. I also went with them bc I got them at a great price. $198 shipped on eBay. I posted the pictures of similar views in order. The first pic being the stock setup for that view and the second pic my new setup for that view. Or simpler the brighter red pics are the stock setup and the more pale red is the new. Hope to hear some feedback. Thanks guys

UPDATE 08/19/10
Got the SPC camber kit installed yesterday... Really helped smooth out the ride now that my alignment is back into spec. I was getting some vibrations when braking at high speeds etc... Now it's smooth as ever and I love my Teins even more
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nismo 015.jpg (194.2 KB, 546 views)
File Type: jpg Nismo 035.jpg (187.7 KB, 470 views)
File Type: jpg Nismo 019.jpg (190.8 KB, 513 views)
File Type: jpg Nismo 047.jpg (188.7 KB, 528 views)
File Type: jpg Nismo 013.jpg (220.3 KB, 780 views)
File Type: jpg Nismo 046.jpg (181.6 KB, 584 views)
File Type: jpg Nismo 001.jpg (191.8 KB, 417 views)
File Type: jpg Nismo 041.jpg (202.3 KB, 1018 views)

Last edited by johnnydrama; 08-19-2010 at 11:40 AM.
johnnydrama is online now   Reply With Quote