View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 09:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
Juleous
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370z
Juleous will become famous soon enough
Talking I am planning a cool BC road trip

Hey all I am planning a road trip this summer, I will be starting in Kelowna drive down to Van through the Penticton/Princeton route take the horse shoe bay ferry over to the island, stay over in Cowichan area. Drive to Tofino check that out have lunch, dinner etc. drive to Victoria stay over the night, drive to French beach along the Sooke highway tour around a bit up that way. My folks are on the Island so there is some visiting in there too, then leave Island and head to Whistler. Maybe stay overnight maybe not, drive to lilloet back to Merritt and down the Connector back home again. Should take about a week or so, did I miss anything that I should be taking in, any routes that any of you suggest along the way? I really want to have an awesome driving road trip, that is the point of going to the Island with the Z.

This trip should be awesome, I am going the last couple weeks of August so it should be good.

Excited for sure I have only done a few 4 hour trips so far in the Z so this should be fun!
Juleous is offline   Reply With Quote