View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 02:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
BGTV8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z M6
BGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sunday Jul 11: Aust GT Championships - get onto the track for 4 x 20 min sessions

Gents - for those with $500 buring a hole in their pocket, the organisers of the Australian GT Championships at Phillip Island on Sunday July 11 have a deal for you.

$500 gets you admission to the AGT Round round at Philip Island GP Circuit, a fully catered gourmet lunch, trackside viewing of the days racing and 4 x 20 minute sessions on the track, with a driver from the series alongside you to provide some pointers.

However, you will need the following: CAMS Level 2S license (these are not that difficult to obtain BUT you must be a member of a CAMS affiliated car club), a helmet that conforms to the latest Snell requirements, an extinguisher in your car (just like mine), and a few other minor issues (metal valve caps etc etc).

If anyone is interested, I need to know before Monday morning and cash will need to be pony'd up shortly thereafter ..........

PM me if interested

RB
BGTV8 is online now   Reply With Quote