View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 09:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
LinPark
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '17 Camaro 2SS A8
LinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to LinPark Send a message via Skype™ to LinPark

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004YZFR1 View Post
I used the spot under the brake booster on my auto and it was real easy to fish the 4ga. over to the battery. I didn't have too remove any of the covers either. The manual looks like it would be a bitch to get to though. I guess it depends on which trans you have?
To be honest, I looked really hard today trying to find that grommet on the driver side and I just don't see it. But I did find the main feed on the battery side and it looks like a piece of cake to feed a 4 gauge cable through there. That's my plan of attack for now.

Does anyone have a picture of how they attached the amp wire to the positive terminal?
LinPark is offline   Reply With Quote