Thread: Atlanta, GA?
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 07:43 AM   #616 (permalink)
JvKintheUSA
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 Shelby GT500
JvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond reputeJvKintheUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin@Z1 View Post
James - The Z looks good at night. I knew that Fog was bright!

The factory Reverse Fog light is supposed to have a "Fog" Switch. Even with the switch ON, it will only activate the light when the head lights are switched ON.

To make the installation simple and painless, I suggest tapping into the Tag Light wires. The Fog Light does not pull that much power and will not trigger the blown blub light on the dash. Once you tap into these wires, you can simple drop the wires down the inside of the rear fascia and connect it to the fog light. Just make sure you secure the wires away from the exhaust. I will be supplying all reverse fog lights with an extended harness and 2 Scotch-Lock connectors for a quick install, however I HIGHLY recommend soldering the wires for a much more connection.
Are you guys able to hook the fog light up to the break lights, so when you break it lights up?