View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 12:20 AM   #70 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

+1
I could not believe the pitted road for about 5 miles. It was so bad I had to turn the music up very loud to deafen the road noise.

As it turned out the next day my front end was plastered with giant squashed bugs. I washed it down and found my paint on the front grill had chipped (the size of dime) in a stress spot near the fang. At first I thought it was a bug that had toxic guts that ate thru my paint. Then I looked at some photos I had taken priot to the wash and there was no bugs in the chipped spot. So the wash pulled the paint from stress and I could only think it was the hammering of I-80 in that 5 mile stretch. Oh well you cannot see it unless really looking for it. I will get repaired and recovered with Venture Shield.
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote