View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 10:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
thechamp4ever
Base Member

Drives: Soon to be 370Z
thechamp4ever is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Getting close....

Last week I finally decided on a 370Z...This week I finally decided on the specs I would like - 2009, monterey Blue, 6-spd manual, sport or navi (I'd like to get both but for one I can't find one local with both and for two I can't afford both). So now I've finally completed my inventory searches and found the three models that best matched my description, I've emailed, then followed with a phone call and received the prices below. What do you think?

1.) 370Z™ Touring with Sport Package 6-Speed Manual
Monterey Blue w/ Gray Leather interior
Accessories - Splash Guards, Carpeted Floor Mats, Illuminated Kick Plates , Carpeted Trunk Mat
VIN: JN1AZ44E19M410323
Total MSRP:$38,810.00
Invoice (according to the forum’s sticky) - $34,988
Offer - $31,400 (does not include destination fee, 6% sales tax, and tags)

2.) 370Z™ Touring with Sport Package 6-Speed Manual
Accessories - Splash Guards, Carpeted Floor Mats, Carpeted Trunk Mat
VIN: JN1AZ44EX9M405797
Total MSRP: $38,585.00
Invoice (according to the forum’s sticky) - $34,840
Offer - $32,810 (price does not include 6% sales tax, and tags destination fee wasn’t mentioned either way)

3.) 370Z™ Touring with Navigation Package 6-Speed Manual
Accessories - Splash Guards, Carpeted Floor Mats
Total MSRP: $37,365.00
VIN: JN1AZ44E59M403309
Invoice (according to the forum’s sticky) - $33,788
Offer - $31,029 (price does not include 6% sales tax, and tags destination fee wasn’t mentioned either way)

Anyway what do you all think of the offers? I'd really like to get to $32,000 OTD, is this unrealistic or should I keep pushing? Also I really wanted the nissan hard drive navi system with 7" VGA touch screen monitor but also wanted the sports package. Since I can't get both I was thinking it would be best to get the sport package and just add a GPS w/ monitor. What do you think?

I plan on putting down 12K and will be using NFCU and getting a 3.99% APR to finance the remainder. However after reading the forum I found that after closing the financing department tries to get you to add alot of options. Do you think any of them, such as gap insurance or an extended warranty are worth it? And if so at what price?

Thanks for all your help, you guys definitely made me sound a lot more intelligent and confident walking into the dealership today
thechamp4ever is offline   Reply With Quote