Thread: Seats question!
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 07:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper42 View Post
I would order from status instead of vivid, better customer service n they are offering discounted prices now. I originally wanted a 4 point harness, but they said they were out of stock in black so I got 5 point harness instead, and I actually am glad I did, especially since you'll need it under heavy track use. I did find another roll cage, I'll try n find it n post soon. But yea order from status not vivid.
I must apologize about the bad customer service you have gotten in the past but my name is Phil, I am new to Vivid Racing, and I plan to give the 370z community and any of my customers the best possible service I can. I have spoken with Mozen plenty of times about putting his car together. I am giving him the best deal I possibly can AND Status knows about Mozen and I putting together a deal that will make Mozen happy.

If you had a bad experience here, come back and I will work with you.

Thank You,
Phil

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!
vividracing is offline   Reply With Quote