View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 06:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
Mozen
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370z PW M6
Mozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMWEZL View Post
You might want to check what class you will be running in if you change your wheel size. I think you maybe able to stuff the biggest tire you can onto the stock rims but changing the wheel size usually throws you into a different class.

I think the Z is now in CS...used to be in BS. I know BSP in Hawaii was insanely competitive.

Since you're just starting off in Auto-x I would recommend staying stock for at least one whole season just to see where the limits of the car and your driving skills are at.

Other than that have fun!
Yep! i had a long talk with quite a few very helpful people and although im actually on hold due to a family issue needing the money i set aside for the wheels, Ill be waiting either way. For now i am going to upgrade suspension, sway-bars, and brakes but keep stock rims/tires for the first few months so i dont screw my learning curve. If anyone else is looking to do what im doing i can quite happily recommend having a chat with Scott from Relentless Autosports in CA.

Also! A big thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread and the others ive posted along the same lines
Mozen is offline   Reply With Quote