View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 10:46 AM   #18 (permalink)
Nikon FM
Track Member

Drives: 03 996TT Porsche
Nikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Guy View Post
The sound of the exhaust note from the GT500 along with 540 HP and 510 FT LBS get you moving in a BIG HURRY. The Z has a quieter exhaust note and is a little tamer to drive, so I'm able to control myself. I really love the lines of this car, I was cleaning up the new Garage Queen before I parked her tonight.
Thanks for the welcome, I'm taking a lot of razzing from my old friends on the Shelby Forum.
Welcome to the forum! Before long after a new exhaust and other "fun" mods you will really enjoy your choice. I track my car at Pacific Raceways and really have a good time going fast legally.

I see you found: Seattle Area

Also check out: Great roads in Washington?

We get together every 2 months or so just to check out everyones latest mods.

Buddy Revell: "One man's sooner is another man's later"
Nikon FM is offline   Reply With Quote