View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 12:25 AM   #14 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaienZ34 View Post
Great install and write up AK, keep them coming i love every thing you do for us on the forum thanks again.
You're welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpathfinder View Post
Great write-up and pictures. So, how do you like the way it sounds?
It sounds GREAT! I love how aggressive the car sounds with this intake and my HKS exhaust. You must hear this in person

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpathfinder View Post
There are two plugs on the styrofoam that stick into holes in the metal...it fits in loosely and is easily removed.
It's loosely held.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caravanshaka View Post
nice write-up AK, glad you finally got time to install them. Carbon fiber next?
Yup! I was planning on Thursday but it may get pushed to Sunday. Since you mentioned it, I'll give you a little sneak peak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Damn AK, another epic DIY.

Congrats on the new toys, those things are awesome!
They sound great! You were one of the first to get this installed, right? (last year?)
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote