Thread: Some new guy..
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 09:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
ddanis60
Base Member

Drives: 2007 C6 Z06
ddanis60 is on a distinguished road
Default Some new guy..

Hey all..

Well.. i guess im the newest owner around here. Bought my brand new magnetic black Z auto 2 days ago. base model.. with floor mats, lol. After 24 cars or so.. im 26 yrs old and finally bought my first brand new vehicle.

traded in my 02 M3 Vert. was out looking for a used 350.. but ended up bringing this one home. LOVE IT! After having a few mustangs, a c5 corvette, the m3, and now this.. i think i might be happy for a while.

I told myself after owning a black cobra.. id never own another black car... ever. But i couldnt get over how the black set off the curves of this machine. either way.. this thing is sharing my garage with my black lifted F150.. and my Black R1.. so i guess the color is in my dna, lol. also restoring a 71 superbeetle.

Its getting tinted with 20% all around tomorrow.. and I installed some infinity door speakers today. I wouldnt mind some nice deep dish wheels in the near future.. but im pretty happy with how she looks as is.

So anyway.. im Dave, Live in Santa Maria CA, and hope learn tons of great info and meet some cool people around this forum. If anyone around here is local to me.. lemme know. i need more friends.. ha.

took this night before last.
more pics to follow..
ddanis60 is offline   Reply With Quote