View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 08:25 PM   #20 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
its very quite... i would say like my PS3... as far as the cooling its got that big vent on the broad side now that really lets alot of heat out... it also has a built in failsafe that if the console does get too hot the center light will blink red and a message will pop up telling you you have a ventilation issue and you can resume playing when the light stops blinking ( this hasnt happened to me im just relaying what i read and saw the pic of on a tech blog)

but yeah i love it... i just got a new 1080P 60" TV and my old 360 didnt even have HDMI so having that and the 250G is really cool.... i HATED my old 360... it was my 4th and i had disc read errors and freezes all the time.... so i laughed a little on the inside when gamestop gave me all that credit for it
haha, hilarious, I still have my 1st Gen, yep, 1st Gen 360, i went a good 4 years before I got the RROD, just in time for my microsoft warranty to expire, bastards. I kept baking it, it would work for about 10 hours of gameplay, then shyt itself again, so I finally said fcuk it and bought this new one, my PS3's been getting alot of attention lately, hopefully this'll even out the play time. Oh, heres my new setup, the big one is my new Mitsubishi 73" 3D juggernaut, the smaller one is a samsung 50" LED for reference