View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 07:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Enthusiast Member

Drives: GP Z Base+Sport (6m)
355890 has a reputation beyond repute355890 has a reputation beyond repute355890 has a reputation beyond repute355890 has a reputation beyond repute355890 has a reputation beyond repute355890 has a reputation beyond repute355890 has a reputation beyond repute355890 has a reputation beyond repute355890 has a reputation beyond repute355890 has a reputation beyond repute355890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussoori View Post
Yes, any 370Z that is at a dealer already (this deal may be taken off the table at any time. If it is, I can go through another dealer I know of.).

If my dealer can find a car for you with the specs you desire, you may have to pay for shipping if the car is outside a certain radius (I had to do this as well).

Also, if my dealer can find a car, I would appreciate it if you would tell them I referred you, because as an owner who purchased from them, I am entitled $100 for referrals resulting in a sale. (But if I have to go through the other dealer, I get nothing, which is fine by me because I enjoy helping you all out!)

When my dealer gets back to me after a day or so of receiving your desired specs, he will give me a list of cars in your area. What color would you prefer (in order), if you had a choice? Also, let me know what options are non-essential.

Please let me know if you have already taken care of financing and have a car to sell. I would recommend you sell your car on your own and get whatever financing gives you the lowest rate. This will be much easier for my dealer if you already have financing arranged...and, doing both of these things first will save you from being ripped off twice!

I look forward to your PMs...

(Admin./Mod.: I apologize in advance if this is not the proper area for such a post...just wanted those still looking for a good deal to see this thread in a high-visibility part of the forum...)
Whew ! that was a tough thread to follow.

"Burnley Football Club supporter" ENGLAND...ENGLAND...ENGLAND
355890 is offline   Reply With Quote